The Tonawanda Island Launch Club is a private club established on January 7, 1957. Its members are dedicated to fellowship and safe boating. The goals of the TILC are:
- Promote and advance the interests of boat owners.
- Develop and encourage a high standard of seamanship and water safety.
- Provide a medium for the exchange of boating information.
- Stimulate a greater interest in boating and develop a fraternal spirit between boating enthusiasts.
- Develop and maintain our facilities, including a clubhouse, boat mooring, storage, and launching facilities.